Micropipe holding rods.
Support and direct the micropipe inside the jar:
- Oval rods and Chicane rods, classic products.
- Plug-on rods, to stop water flow from the single micropipe.
- Cage rods (designed for Bulbacee and suitable for small bonsai pots), the cage holds the micropipe, to better control the water flow and avoids wetting the plant bulb.
- Screw-on rods, self-threading inside of which the micropipe (with outer Ø from 3 to 3,2 mm) is screwed, available both in black and blue.
- Sprinkler rods, for micropipe Ø 1,2 x 3 or 1,5 x 3 with flow rate from 10 to 20 l/h.
1.000 pieces boxes.